Experience a One-of-a-Kind, Truly American Wildlife Conservation Opportunity
Do you ever dream of connecting with the pristine natural landscape that existed in this country before industrialization took over the wild? Ever yearn to experience what America would have been like before colonization and overpopulation?
That pristine world is still here. I know because I live here, on the back of the baby Grand Canyon, in the unpopulated terrain of the Colorado plains.
This isn’t a human place. It is a wild place, unspoiled by the encroachment of people and buildings and concrete. Here the stars shine bright each night, miles from urban noise and light pollution.
And here is where untamed herds of wild horses run free on thousands of acres-22,000 to be specific-of untouched natural land. We live next to them—and normally we honor them by leaving them alone. Right now, we have reason to raise their profile and to highlight the need to protect them.
Right now, there is a quiet agenda in this country aimed at eradicating tens of thousands of wild horses. The reasons supporting this are dubious. Misleading claims about overpopulation or the carrying capacity of the land are not backed up by science, research or direct experience.
Vista Caballo is offering the opportunity to come experience America’s wild herds first hand. This is a stunningly unique opportunity. Through Vista Caballo, you can experience this incomparable wildlife journey in a connected, holistic and truly transformational way. Hundreds of leaders have come to Vista Caballo to open their minds to new possibilities and alter the trajectories of their lives. We invite you to include this experience as another way to open our minds to what new possibilities can be created for the wild horses not protected by sanctuaries and so we can live without harm to those we share our plaent with.
This one-of-a-kind experience offers a view of our country, our natural lands and our natural wildlife that is almost extinct in America today. It means transporting yourself to another place, and seeing the world through an entirely new lens—the lens of nature herself.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Lisa or Jess Arie, co-founders of Vista Caballo, personally guiding you for the day. You will travel for nearly 2 hours to reach Vista Caballo and another hour to reach the 22,000 acres of publci lands where the wild herd reside, all through stunning pristine land—a photographer’s dream.
- A “saddle bag” lunch and beverage.
- A Guided Tour through the Sanctuary in search of the wild herds. This provides the rare opportunity to see horses in their natural habitat in the wild. This is a living example that there is a humane solution as opposed to the current rounding up of the horses which can include slaughter or adopt them out.
- Everything that is included above plus:
- A pre-tour day at Vista Caballo’s private 160 acres in the Great Sage plains where you will be introduced to their free-roaming horses and get the opportunity to interact with them. This program is designed to demonstrate how sensitive and powerful you are—each of us is a uniquely important individual who affects the universe and the beings around us in critical ways, small and large. Armed with this knowledge, your experience with the wild horses can be even more profound.
- Access to our unique neuroscience decision-making tool that helps you open up to your most innovative thinking. We hope you become part of our think tanks in helping us create viable, sustainable, innovative solutions to this current problem. The day includes a mini think tank using your new skills.